Monday, January 29, 2024

Budgeting Concerns

Plaintive wig heads staring back at me across an ancient sea of indecision.

Is this what money is for?

I want to save my mother, I want to save the first person driven mad by port authority,

I want to save the movie theaters, I want to save a woman birthing in the screaming dark,

I want a white bowl cut wig. 

The hierarchy came out wrong in the formatting,

There was no this then this then this

There was just war, then war, then wig. 

With unlimited delimiters to choose from 

I chose them all and my import

Has been throwing errors ever since.

The caption never matches, and the wig head’s eyes are hollow hells,

Wells of want. 

What do I want? 

Whatever it is, you should too, and that’s why

We can’t all get along.

Looks like I put that thinking wig on!


1 comment: